Support and guidance whenever you need it
Navigating through the health care system can be challenging. Complex Case Management can help turn confusion into clarity.
If you are diagnosed with a chronic health condition or have a complex health care need, we’ll provide you with the resources you need in a timely manner. Enroll today to gain free access to a registered nurse who will serve as your case manager.
Your case manager will:
- Create the best care plan with you and your care management team.
- Identify high-quality, cost-effective care options.
- Ensure you receive the most appropriate health-related services for your condition.
- Find supportive health care and/or community resources.
- Offer support and resources to meet your healthcare goals.
- Provide education and encouragement to promote a healthy lifestyle.
If you need assistance finding community resources, locating support groups or wish to speak with someone about your needs, there’s a Dean Health Plan Social Worker who can help. After you enroll, just talk to your case manager about your needs.
To enroll in Complex Case Management services:
- Fill out our online form below, or
You may be identified for Complex Case Management based upon a diagnosis, acute injury or from a referral by your health care provider. You also have the option to request Complex Case Management services yourself.