With the end of the public health emergency ending on May 11, 2023, Dean Health Plan has discontinued most interim COVID-19 requirements and policies that were established during the public health emergency.
See our Dean Health Plan Information Regarding the Public Health Emergency Ending 5/11/2023 (PDF) for post-public health emergency information regarding:
- Telehealth extended coverage and exceptions
- COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing and over-the-counter tests, including updated direction for modifier “CS” on claims
- Vaccinations and administration
- Timely filing
- Modifier "CR" on claims
- Antiviral viral medication coverage
- Monoclonal antibody treatments
- Wisconsin Medicaid redeterminations
If you have questions, contact your Provider Network Consultant directly or email your question to DHP.PNCInquiry@deancare.com for a prompt reply.