We cover all preventive vaccines at $0
Important message about what you pay for vaccines
Our plan covers most Part D preventive vaccines at no cost to you—even if you haven't paid your deductible. Call Member Services at 1-877-232-7566 (TTY: 711) for more information.
New in 2023, your plan covers preventive vaccines at $0 during your doctor's office visit or your retail network pharmacy.
Our plan provides preventive coverage for certain vaccines, which includes:
- COVID-19: per CDC guidelines
- Influenza: once per flu season
- Pneumococcal: once per lifetime with high-risk booster after five years
- Hepatitis B: for persons at intermediate- to high-risk
- Other immunizations are covered under Medicare Part B only for those who meet coverage rules and are at high risk
See your formulary for a full list of covered Part D vaccines at $0 copay.
To obtain the best benefit under your Part D plan, receive your vaccine from a network pharmacy that employs pharmacists certified to administer vaccines. Search our pharmacy directory to find network pharmacies in your area or contact Member Services at 1-877-232-7566 (TTY: 711).
Click the link below to learn more about the benefits of Vaccines and Immunization from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
Vaccines and Immunizations: The Basics