You’re Not Alone
WebMD provides a Health Coach to high and moderate-risk members with one or more of the following five conditions:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Coronary artery disease
- Diabetes (type 1, type 2)
- Heart failure
Coaches provide support online and by phone around three key aspects of condition self-management:
- Education and goal-setting around medication adherence for long-term health outcomes.
- Help understanding your "health numbers" so you know what they mean, how often to have tests done, healthy ranges and the factors that can inﬂuence these key markers of your condition.
- Talk to a registered nurse or certified health coach about your health behaviors. Get help with setting goals, developing healthy habits and optimizing self-care.