Employers with 50 or more employees will receive renewal materials 75 days prior to your renewal date.
The following documents will be included:
- Cover Letter Providing the Date We Need to Receive Plan Changes
- Rate Table for the Renewal Plan
- Rate Sheet – Please Complete and Return
This form as it provides your new rates for the renewal plan and may contain some alternate plan options. You will need to complete the acceptance information, which includes indicating the plan you wish to renew with and your contact information. To ensure your premium billing and Summary of Benefits and Coverage distribution are correct, be sure to return the Rate Sheet by the date indicated in the cover letter.
- Benefit Summaries for All Plans Quoted
- Benefit Changes (if applicable)
- Community-Wide Benefit Changes
- Legislative Mandates
- Group Information Form – Please Complete and Return
This form will be used to determine and validate:
- Medicare Eligibility and Requirements
- COBRA Participation and Contribution Strategies
- Other Carriers Offered
If the Rate Sheet is not returned by the date indicated, we will renew your group with the current or closest available ACA-compliant plan. Failing to return the Rate Sheet will not result in the termination of your group policy. Group terminations require written notification to your account manager.