Dean Health Plan Premium Payments
Dean Health Plan offers a number of payment options:
- ACH: This option allows us to automatically withdraw funds from your checking or savings account to pay your monthly health insurance premiums. Funds are withdrawn on the 23rd of each month prior to the month of coverage. To participate simply complete the form on the back of your monthly invoice and return to Dean Health Plan.
- Mail: Return the bottom portion of your invoice with your premium payment in the enclosed envelope.
- In-person Payment: Find a retail location at which you can pay your health insurance premium. Please wait to make payment until you receive your invoice and take your invoice with you at the time of payment. All payment locations accept cash; some may also accept payment by check, money order, cashier check or a PIN-based debit card. Additional convenience fees must be paid with cash.
To complete your enrollment, premium payment must be received prior to your effective date.
Please note - Effective coverage date:
- If coverage is selected between the 1st – 15th day of the month: Effective coverage date is the 1st day of the following month
- If coverage is selected between the 16th – last day of the month: Effective coverage date is the first day of the second following month
Dean Advantage is an HMO/HMO-POS plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Dean Advantage depends on contract renewal.
DeanCare Gold (Cost) is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in DeanCare Gold depends on contract renewal.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
H9096_WEB17v3 Pending H5264_WEV17v2 Pending