- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Geriatric care
- Women's health
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
College and University
- Winona State University, Winona, MN, BS
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg, WV, DO
- University of Wisconsin - Madison Family Medicine Residency Program – Wausau, Family Medicine
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
American Academy of Family Physicians, American Osteopathic Association, Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians, Wisconsin Academy of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
Spending time with family, hiking, playing sports, reading, quilting, cooking, baking and gardening