- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Sports neurology
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
College and University
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, BA
- Duke University, Durham, NC, MD
- University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Charlottesville, VA, Neurology
- University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Charlottesville, VA, Neurology-Epilepsy/EEG
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, Internal Medicine
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
Director, Dean/St. Mary's Epilepsy Centers and EEG Labs, American Academy of Neurology, American Medical Association, American Epilepsy Society
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.