- Year Joined SSM Health Medical Group:
- Anxiety and stress-related disorders
- Behavioral medicine
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation (adults 18+)
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
College and University
- Colgate University, Hamilton, NY, BA
- American University, Washington, DC, MA
- American University, Washington, DC, PhD
- Aging and Behavioral Medicine, Duke Center for the Study of Aging and Human Development and Duke Center for Living, Durham, NC
- Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, Health Psychology
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
American Psychological Association, National Register, Society of Behavioral Medicine, Wisconsin Psychological Association
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.