Once you’ve made the decision to quit smoking tobacco, we’ll help you along the path to success. Quit For Life® provides effective services and support from Dean Health Plan. Quit at your own pace and conquer your cravings today!
This FREE program includes:
- Phone-Based Coaching
- There’s no need to come in to a clinic. We’ll help you quit over the phone! A certified Quit Coach® will teach you skills and behavioral strategies to help you quit for life. You are eligible for up to five outbound coaching calls and unlimited access to a Quit Coach® for the duration of the program.
- Medications that Really Work
- You may receive 12 weeks of the Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) patch or gum at no cost, mailed directly to your home. Dean Health Plan also provides coverage for effective tobacco cessation medications. You must obtain a prescription from your provider and enroll in the program to be eligible for covered medications.
- Additional Resources
- You get access to print and online resources to help you through the quitting process.
- Learn more about the Quit for Life program here.
- Or call (866) QUIT4LIFE (1-866-784-8454).
Check out these online resources:
American Cancer Society
American Lung Association of Wisconsin
American Heart Association
This program is free to members 18 years and older. Dean Health Plan members who receive benefits through state employment, federal government or the Medicaid/BadgerCare program may have different tobacco cessation benefits. For information about this benefit under your specific plan, please call our Customer Care Center at 800-279-1301.