Health empowerment starts here
Better health begins with better information. The Health Assessment is a guided questionnaire that gives you a snapshot of your overall health, based on the information you provide.
Answer some simple questions and get a realistic, confidential action plan for how to improve your well-being. Your assessment is also used to personalize your Living Healthy portal experience. That means WebMD’s robust trackers and self-management tools are customized to your unique needs and goals.
After completing your assessment, you’ll earn 500 points toward your Living Healthy rewards!* A $50 value! Rewards restart each calendar year.
Here’s how it works:
- Log in to your Living Healthy portal and click on “Health Assessment” in the top menu to begin.
- Be sure to save your progress as you work your way through the assessment. You may select various question categories to go back to sections and review your answers.
- Enter your most recent health screening results into the assessment. You can find these results from an onsite screening offered by your employer (if available) or from a clinic visit by logging into your MyChart account.
- Health screening results include height and weight.
- Enter your blood pressure and labs, including cholesterol values (total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides) and blood sugar level. These levels are not required fields, they are for school districts and EPIC and therefore do not prohibit you from completing your assessment.
- After you’ve answered all the questions and entered your health screening results, click “Finalize” to complete your assessment!
* Check with your plan administrator for reward point offerings specific to your plan.
Dean Health Plan takes privacy seriously. We comply with all provisions of the HIPAA privacy rule. Information you disclose in your Health Assessment is not sold for marketing purposes or shared with your health care provider(s). Your employer may receive an aggregate report from Dean Health Plan, which includes summarized data from everybody in the group (no personally identifiable information is included). This information helps your employer in offering other health & wellness programs for your workplace. Dean Health Plan may contact you to offer programs, services and educational information to help guide you toward improved health. You are not required to participate in any of these programs.