No waiting. No appointment. Start a visit 24/7.
Age restrictions apply and vary according to condition. If you are 81 or older, please contact your doctor. A Virtual Visit is not a covered benefit under Medicaid or ASO plans.
Getting sick isn’t always convenient, but getting care should be. If you’re at home, the office or anywhere in between, you can access care from an SSM Health provider right from your smartphone, computer or tablet!
Anyone can start a Virtual Visit for $25, and depending on your insurance plan a Virtual Visit may be provided at a reduced rate. Check with your employer, insurance plan or customer service for coverage details.
You have a life to live, so get back to healthy faster.
How does a Virtual Visit work?
- Complete a Virtual Visit questionnaire.
- Take a 5-15 minutes to answer questions about you symptoms just like you would in a doctor’s office. If you need to, take photos of the area of concern.
- SSM Health provider review.
- An SSM Health provider will review your visit within 12 hours (during regular office hours) and create a treatment plan.
- Receive a prescription.
- You will receive a prescription if the provider determines it is part of your treatment plan. You'll be able to send it to your pharmacy.
- Get a provider’s note with treatment.
- Once you’re done with your visit, a provider’s note can be generated for your employer or other medically necessary reasons.