It's not always easy to navigate your way through the health care system. Dean Health Plan case managers can help turn confusion into clarity.
Our care management team combines registered nurses, licensed social workers and program outreach specialist – all available to help you manage your health care needs. Through in-person and phone outreach, our team works closely with you to navigate health care and community resources to help you be the healthiest you can be.
Our Dean Health Plan team members can help you:
- navigate access to services within a complex health care system
- provide education on your condition and how to access resources to best manage your health
- support and guide you in setting achievable goals as you work toward improving your quality of life and overall health and well-being
- help you to understand your individual health care plan including how to maximize your benefits
- connect you with services and community resources necessary for you to self-manage your health care needs
- serve as an advocate to help you achieve your optimal physical and mental health
Free services for you
Care management services are a free benefit from Dean Health Plan. Our services include: