Complete A Health Screening
You’ll need to know certain health information to get a better picture of your health. Get this information from an onsite health screening (if available) or from a recent clinic visit by logging into your MyChart account. Check with your local School District plan administrator for upcoming onsite screenings.
- Measurements of your blood pressure, height, weight, waist circumference, cholesterol (total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides) and blood sugar level.
Complete The Online Health Assessment
The health assessment asks lifestyle-related questions to evaluate your overall well-being. It takes about 10 minutes to complete. You’ll need to enter your measurements from your health screening into the health assessment.
To complete the health assessment:
- Log in to your Living Healthy portal. Learn how to create an account if you are a first-time user.
- You will be immediately prompted to take the health assessment when you log in, or click “Health Assessment” in the top menu to begin answering questions. Be sure to save your progress as you work your way through the health assessment.
- Enter your most recent health screening measurements into the health assessment.
- After you’ve answered all the questions and entered your health screening measurements, click “Finalize” to complete your health assessment.
Get Your Reward
After logging your activities, you will receive an important email from Dean Health Plan that you will use to access your Living Healthy reward. Your reward comes in the form of gift card(s) to your choice of many national retailers, restaurants and other popular merchants.
- Click the link in the email, which takes you to a website that displays available gift card merchants. Select the gift cards you wish to receive. You can even split your reward in different amounts to different merchants.
- Once you have selected your gift card(s), click “Checkout” and enter your mailing address.
- Click “Place Order” to finish and you will receive your gift card(s) by U.S. mail. Please allow up to 14 business days.
Your employer may be required to report health plan-issued incentives as taxable income. Dean Health Plan is required to report incentive payment information to your employer. Your health information is protected by federal law and will not be shared with your employer.