Dean Health Plan Cares For You
Sometimes navigating your way through the health care system can be challenging. Case Management is the key to timely coordination of healthcare services and provides you with a direct link to your Dean Health Plan insurance.
If you are diagnosed with a chronic health condition or have a complex health care need, we encourage you to take advantage of the following services to ensure your needs are met and all your questions and concerns are addressed.
Case Management is free of charge and provides you with a registered nurse who serves as your resource during a time when health care may be challenging or confusing. Your case manager will work with you, your health care provider and other members of the health care team as needed to establish your best plan of care. You may be identified for Case Management based upon a diagnosis, acute injury or from a referral by your health care provider. You also have the option to request Case Management services yourself.
Do I need Case Management?
Case Management staff will:
- Ensure you receive the most appropriate health-related services for your condition.
- Create the best plan of care for you in collaboration with your provider and health care team
- Identify high-quality, cost-effective care options
- Find supportive health care and/or community resources
- Offer support and resources to meet your healthcare goals
- Provide education and outreach services to promote a healthy lifestyle
To enroll in Case Management services contact the Dean Health Plan Customer Care Center at (800) 279-1301 or fill out our online form below for more information.