Healthy employees are great for your workplace. Workplace wellness programs can not only promote health and well-being, but can have other positive benefits for you and your employees.
- Cultures that support healthy habits
- Personalized wellness plan customized for your employees
- Overall physical and mental health
- Employee engagement, morale and job satisfaction
- Retention and recruitment efforts
- Team productivity and quality of work in your organization
- Inconsistencies in corporate health programming
Our team of experts works with you to create the best program for you and your employees. You can start small with activities that require little time and effort like:
- Encouraging employees to take breaks
- Promoting group walks
- Observing special days that raise awareness about health topics
- Providing educational presentations on health and preventative care
Create a custom program with our four-step approach!
We’ll guide you through the steps needed to create a customized plan just for your workplace, from gaining leadership support to setting up a wellness committee and determining measurable goals for your program.
By collecting data on employee health, interest and your company’s culture, we can help you zero in on what your program should focus on to meet your employees’ needs and interests.
Education and intervention
Together, we’ll identify the most appropriate initiatives for your employees, which can include:
- Wellness Campaigns
- Educational Displays
- Health Coaching
- Policies such as Smoke-Free Campus and Healthy Catering
Program monitoring will show what parts of your program are successful and what needs improving. Various assessments will look at whether your program activities are being implemented effectively, what the program’s impacts are and changes in your employees’ health status.
Living Healthy, powered by WebMD, rewards Dean Health Plan members up to $150 for healthy activities!
Dean Health Plan offers many wellness services as part of your benefit package, contact your Client Service Manager for more information.