Consideration for Charitable Giving
Dean has a strong philosophy of supporting local charities and events that share our mission of improving the health and quality of life in our community. Consideration for charitable funding will be given to health-related organizations that:
- Provide research, education or support to people with recognized health issues or disease states, which have established national foundations.
- Focus on the health of underserved populations.
- Are based in communities where our patients and employees live and work.
In keeping with our guidelines, the following are not considered for charitable giving:
- Individual requests.
- Non health-related charities.
- Athletic, social, political or religious organizations.
- Organizations without IRS 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.
Submitting a Request
If your organization meets our eligibility preferences, please:
- Submit a formal request using the form on the left.
- Provide 60 days or more notice prior to the event or program for which you are seeking support.
- Be prepared to provide details about the organization and how the donation will be used, as well as any additional verification of 501(c)(3) status, or additional information upon request.
Thank you for the good work you do in our community. We look forward to reviewing your request.