Dean Health Plan wants you to meet your goals and have a good quality of life with a focus on your physical, emotional, social and spiritual well-being. A social worker can help connect you with community resources available to meet your needs.
Your social worker can help you:
- Develop a care plan that identifies goals to meet your needs
- Connect you with housing, food and employment resources
- Find transportation resources
- Locate resources for caregiver support
- Understand how to access public benefits
- Connect socially through support groups, peer groups, and spiritual communities
- Find resources for legal services
- Identify resources to stay safe and report abuse, neglect, harassment and discrimination
Enrollment is voluntary. Sign up and one of our team members will contact you.