Pink Princess Popsicles
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Mix strawberries and bananas together in blender.
- Add lemon juice, honey and yogurt.
- Blend all ingredients together into a smooth texture.
- Pour mixture into chosen pop molds.
Makes 6, 4 oz. popsicles.
Greek yogurt is becoming more and more popular and it's because it has about double the protein that regular yogurt has. It's also high in probiotics and low in carbohydrates.
Recipe above from www.healthychild.org.