Crustless Pumpkin Pie
16 oz. canned pumpkin
2 large eggs (Optional: 1/2 cup of Egg Beaters or egg whites)
12 oz. can evaporated skim milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
4 sq. graham crackers, crushed
1. In a medium bowl, mix pumpkin, eggs, sugar and spices.
2. Add evaporated milk and mix well.
3. Pour into 9 inch pie pan sprayed with non-stick coating.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
5. Sprinkle graham crackers over cooled pie.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe contributed by Dean Dietitian Melissa Phillips, MS, RD, CD, CDE.