Twice as Nice Advice from Dean’s Dr. Moms!
Meet the Dean doctors who will blog about everyday parenting challenges and successes
Have you ever had a parenting or health question that you’d love your physician’s advice on — but didn’t need an in-person appointment to handle it? We’ve all been there.
From health tips and nutrition plans to behavioral advice, every mom needs a little support from time to time. Dean’s Dr. Moms are navigating these same parenting challenges.
They don’t have all the answers, but they want to help you by giving advice from a unique perspective: physician and mom.
Dean’s Dr. Moms will cover a variety of health and parenting topics here on our blog. Meet our Dr. Moms!
- Dr. Anne Arbet is a mom of two boys and practices Pediatric Medicine at Dean Clinic – Sun Prairie
- Bhawani Ballamudi, MD is a mom and practices Psychiatry at Dean Clinic – Fish Hatchery
- Joanna Bisgrove, MD is a mom of two girls and practices Family Medicine at Dean Clinic – Oregon
- Dr. Danielle Gindlesberger is mom to two little ones and a Family Medicine physician at Dean Clinic – Sun Prairie
- Kari Hegeman, MD is mom of seven and a pediatrician at Dean Clinic – West
- Jill Holz, DO is a mom and practices Family Medicine out of Dean Clinic – Waunakee
- Megan Jensen, MD is a mom of two and practices Family Medicine at Dean Clinic – Deerfield
- Jeanine Kies, DO is a mom and practices Family Medicine, Dean Clinic – Columbus
- Laura Mendyk, MD is a mom of three young boys and practices Family Medicine at Dean Clinic – Oregon
- Dr. Christine Pagel is a mom of two boys and pediatrician at Dean Clinic – East
- Dr. Amanda Preimesberger is the mother of four young boys and a Family Medicine doctor at Dean Clinic – West
- Nilam Raval, MD is a mom of three girls and practices Family Medicine at Dean Clinic – West
- Elizabeth Strabel, MD is a mom a boy and a girl in their teens, and practices Family Medicine at Dean Clinic – Portage
Have a topic you'd like to see covered in a future article? Mention it in the comments area below or on our Facebook page. In the meantime, keep an eye out for posts from all of these Dr. Moms!