Dean Clinic Pharmacy Services
Dean Clinic Pharmacists are always ready to answer questions, provide assistance, help you save time, keep costs down and make sure your medications are exactly right. At eight locations, we provide fast, friendly and professional service. We offer easy refill ordering online or by phone, convenient pickup and even free mail delivery within the continental United States.
Find a Dean Clinic Pharmacy location near you!
We accept most insurance plans, including Dean Health Plan, Navitus, Express Scripts, Humana and TRICARE. If your prescription drug coverage has changed, call or stop by any Dean Clinic Pharmacy and speak with our staff - we're glad to help.
Order Your Refills Online from Your Dean Clinic Pharmacy
Visit Dean Clinic Pharmacy's secure prescription refill order form to request your prescription.
The process only takes a few minutes.
Call Early, Call Late
Dean Clinic Pharmacy's 24-hour automated touch-tone refill service is convenient and easy to use!
- Just call your Dean Clinic Pharmacy at any time, any day.
- Have your prescription number handy.
- Follow the friendly instructions on the automated line.
- Enter your prescription number using the keypad on your touch-tone phone.
- When you've completed the call, we'll fill your order.
Have Your Prescriptions Delivered Right to Your Door
Dean Clinic Pharmacies offer FREE mail out service for your convenience. There are many ways to take advantage of this service.
When you call a Dean Clinic Pharmacy to order a refill, just choose the mail out option.
When you order a refill online on our secure website, just choose mail out as your delivery method. See the "Order Online" tab to the right for more details about ordering online.
Automatic Refill Service
Take advantage of our automatic refill service and ask about the mail out option when using this service. We will call you when your scheduled refill is ready to be sent out. Then you just need to let us know you want it mailed to you. Call us for more details.
Note that if you're a Dean Health Plan member, you can also take advantage of the WellDyne mail service. See the Mail Order Refill item on the Dean Health Plan page for more details.
Dean Clinic Specialty Pharmacy Services
Refill Your Prescription Online
Refill Your Prescription by Phone:
Speak to a Specialty Pharmacist:
(608) 294-DRUG (3784)
At the Dean Clinic Specialty Pharmacy, our pharmacists work with patients that are using medications to manage complex, long-term conditions such as:
• Ankylosing Spondylitis
• Crohn’s disease
• Chronic kidney failure
• Growth Hormone deficiency
• Hepatitis B
• Hepatitis C
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Organ transplants
• Plaque Psoriasis
• Psoriatic Arthritis
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Ulcerative Colitis
Our pharmacists provide special supervision for these prescriptions, which are often injected. Prescribing these medications requires specialized training and monitoring, which is why the Dean Clinic Specialty Pharmacy at our Fish Hatchery location solely provides these services at this time.
If you have one of these conditions, talk to your physician today to see if specialty medications are right for you.
Dean Clinic Specialty Pharmacy offers specialty medication for pick-up or mail-out. Specialty medication is available for pick-up at Dean Clinic Pharmacy - Fish Hatchery or any of the other Dean Clinic Pharmacy locations with advance notice.
If you would like to pick up your prescription at another Dean Clinic Pharmacy, mention this to our staff when you order your prescription by phone. If you’re ordering through our online prescription refill form
, choose Dean Clinic Specialty Pharmacy as your location, but write in the comments area which alternate pharmacy should receive your medication.
Medications Currently Prescribed
Currently we have trained specialists that can provide:
• Epivir HBV
This list will continue to grow.
To help you stay healthy, Dean Clinic Pharmacy offers the following immunization services. Contact the pharmacy closest to you to find out about insurance coverage and availability.
- Flu (influenza) – Protect against the flu by getting your flu shot as soon as you can during flu season. Usually available early September and can be given through early spring if needed.
- Pertussis (whooping cough) – Whooping cough can be severe in children especially infants. Adults and grandparents should be sure their pertussis vaccinations are up to date to protect young family members.
- Tetanus (puncture wounds) – Tetanus infections can be serious leading to lock jaw or difficulty breathing. People can get tetanus from puncture wounds like a rusty nail, sliver, or even insect bites. Tenivac® is an effective way to protect yourself from tetanus infections and is recommended every 10 years.
* There are two different combination vaccines (Adacel® and Boostrix®) that can be given once to protect against tetanus as well as pertussis. Expectant mothers should get this with every pregnancy.
- Pneumonia – Older adults have a higher risk of complications from pneumonia, often leading to hospitalization. There are two different pneumonia vaccines, Prevnar 13® and Pneumovax 23®, that should be given as a series in order to obtain the greatest protection.
- Shingles – Older adults have a higher risk of getting shingles which is an extremely painful rash that grows along a nerve fiber. Some people have even experienced vision loss if the infection affects the nerves in the eye. Zostavax® is an effective way to reduce your chances of having shingles.
Why Choose Dean Clinic Pharmacy
- An automatic medication refill program.
- No need to submit receipts when using your Flexible Spending Card to pay for eligible health care expenses.
- Prescriptions mailed to your home at no extra charge.
- Refills may be picked up at any of our eight Dean Clinic Pharmacy locations.
- Accept prescription refill requests 24 hours a day.
- You can securely order prescription refills online.
- Upon request, a call is made to you once your order is ready.
- We accept most insurance plans, including Dean Health Plan, Express Scripts, Humana and TRICARE.
- Worker's Compensation billing with no upfront charges.
- An online medication finder, with information about most major prescriptions.
- Toll-free telephone number 800-279-8200.