"During the entire course of my treatment - from diagnosis through surgery and post-surgical care - I could not have been treated any better. The surgical and nursing teams were exceptional. They truly treated me as a person rather than a number or statistic.
Because of the treatment I received, I will soon be celebrating my seventh year of being cancer-free. Thank you, Dean!"
- Randy, Madison
The Dean Clinic urologists offer high quality, comprehensive, patient-centered urologic care for patients in Southern Wisconsin. They treat a broad variety of issues including:
- Enlarged prostate
- Urologic cancers
- Kidney stones
- Female and male incontinence
- Other concerns
Their patients receive personalized care, and enjoy access to the some of the most advanced and minimally invasive treatments available.
You may be referred to a urologist if you have:
- Blood in your urine
- Bladder problems including incontinence
- Cancer of the bladder, kidneys, testicles or prostate
- An enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH)
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence)
- Kidney stones (urolithiasis)
- Pain or discomfort when urinating
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Persistent urinary tract infections
- Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction
Urology Special Interests & Procedures
"I was very satisfied with the treatment of my prostate cancer... I was guided throughout the diagnosis and treatment options with care, patience and objectivity... My cancer has not returned in six years!"
- Paul, Madison
Our urologists perform surgery when necessary, including minimally invasive laser and laparascopic surgery, and endoscopic procedures. Special interests include:
- Female urology
- Minimally invasive (laser and laparascopic) surgery for urologic conditions
- InterStim therapy for bladder control problems
- Nephrectomy (surgical removal of the kidney)
- Prosthetic urology
- Pyeloplasty (surgical treatment for ureteropelvic junction/UPJ obstruction)
- Urologic oncology