Dean Pulmonary Medicine
Dean's Pulmonary Disease specialists (pulmonologists) provide consultation, diagnosis and care for illnesses and conditions that affect breathing and the lungs. They provide care at several clinic locations.
Pulmonologists' expertise includes diagnosis and treatment of:
- COPD — Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (chronic bronchitis and emphysema)
- Infectious diseases of the respiratory system including tuberculosis and lung cancer
- Respiratory problems caused by cystic fibrosis
- Sleep disorders
Using advanced medical technologies, Dean's pulmonologists provide in-clinic evaluations and treatment, inpatient critical care and consultation for hospitalized patients, and sleep clinic evaluations and therapies.
Pulmonary Medicine Special Interests and Procedures
- Allergic diseases that affect breathing
- Chronic cough
- Complex airway stenoses
- Critical care medicine
- Interstitial lung disease
Pediatric respiratory problems
Transtrachial oxygen therapy