Make an appointment with us:
Schedule online or call 608-294-6464. Questions? Email our schedulers.
Discover the Dean Difference
Dean's Orthopedic specialists and surgeons specialize in treating diseases, injuries and abnormalities of the musculoskeletal system — spine, hands, feet, ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, and elbows. They provide care at multiple clinic locations, which are listed at right.
Locations and Facilities
Our surgeries are performed at Dean & St. Mary's Outpatient Surgery Center, St. Clare Hospital Baraboo, St. Mary's Janesville Hospital, and St. Mary's Hospital in Madison.
Dean's orthopedic specialists are also part of Dean's Sports Medicine services, providing care for people with sports-related injuries or exercise-related problems that may require surgery to repair damage and restore function and mobility.
Orthopedic patients may be also referred to Dean Therapy Services to ensure that every patient has an appropriate rehabilitation program.
Special Interests and Procedures
- Joint replacement (Download your FREE guide to joint replacement)
- Hip and knee
- Ankle, shoulder and other
- Arthroscopy & arthroscopic surgery
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Fracture Care
- Foot & ankle reconstruction
- Knee & shoulder reconstruction
- Hand & upper extremity surgery
- Ligament reconstruction, tendon transfers
- Surgical evaluations for exercise-related problems
For more information on hip and knee replacement:
Available at Dean Clinic, St. Clare Hospital in Baraboo, St. Mary's Hospital in Madison and St. Mary's Janesville Hospital