Our Neurosurgery specialists (neurosurgeons) diagnose and surgically treat diseases and disorders of the brain, spine and other parts of the nervous system (nerves throughout the body). They provide care at multiple clinic locations.
You may be referred to a neurosurgeon if you have:
Our neurosurgeons work closely with other neuroscience colleagues, including neurologists and neuropsychologists to provide the most effective neurological care to patients, using the most advanced treatments and medical technologies available.
Note that physical therapy services and chiropractic services are offered on-site.
Special Interests and Procedures
- Acoustic neuroma surgery (removal of benign tumors on the hearing & balance nerves)
- Aneurysm surgery
- Arteriovenous malformations (defects of the circulatory system)
- Brain tumors, including posterior fossa tumors
- Carotid endarterectomy (surgical removal of plaque in arteries to the brain)
- Cervical, thoracic & lumbar spine surgery
- Cerebrovascular surgery (surgery to the arteries in the brain)
- General neurosurgery
- Metastatic disease (spread of cancer cells) in the brain and spine
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Skullbase surgery
- Spinal surgery, including complex spine surgery & micro spine surgery
- Spinal fusion and instrumentation (metal implants fixed to the spine)
- Spinal reconstructive surgery resulting from tumors, injury or illness
- Vascular neurosurgery