Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Program
To schedule an appointment or learn more, call (608) 260-3425.
Our staff offers a variety of services in one location to best meet your needs.
Our program offers:
- Easy access to clinic with free valet parking.
- Same day and next day urgent appointments available with an advanced practitioner.
- Infusion services are offered in the clinic and can be received the same day as your appointment with the provider. This includes methylprednisone infusions and TYSABRI infusions with skilled nursing care.
- Injection training for interferon therapies and other injection therapies.
- Botox offered on site.
- MS bladder and bowel assessment with education and symptom management.
- Research studies with coordinator on site.
- Referral services for Neuropsychology, psychology, speech therapy and occupational therapy.
- On-site physical therapist specializing in the care of MS patients.
- Ongoing patient education conference series targeted at multiple sclerosis.
Jessica Szpak, PA-C
Jessica is a physician's assistant with special emphasis on Multiple Sclerosis, epilepsy, and headache management. She earned both her undergraduate degree in Genetics and Biology and her Physician Assistant degree at UW-Madison. Jessica is an MS Certified Specialist.
Julie Lyne, PT
Julie Lyne graduated with a Master's degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2001. She has expertise in both orthopedic and neurological outpatient therapy and is especially interested in working with people with MS. She practices at the Dean Neurological Institute and Spine Center and Dean Clinic - West. Julie is an MS Certified Specialist.
Curt Campbell, MPT
Curt graduated with a Master's degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Washington. He has special interests in manual, neurologic and vestibular therapy and is currently seeking certification as an MS Certified Specialist. Curt sees MS clients on-site at the Dean Neurological Institute and Spine Center. Curt is an MS Certified Specialist.
The Multiple Sclerosis Program is located within the Dean Neurological Institute and Spine Center, on the third floor of the Dean & St. Mary's Outpatient Center. For a map and driving directions, please visit the Dean & St. Mary's Outpatient Center page.