Dean's Dermatology specialists (dermatologists) diagnose and treat a wide variety of diseases and conditions of the skin, scalp, hair or nails. They work with patients of all ages at multiple Dean Clinic locations.
Our dermatologists have expertise in skin disease management including:
- Dry skin
- Contact and irritant dermatitis
- Precancerous sun damage
- Lesions and tumors
- Other conditions
Dean's Dermatologists also provide allergic skin reaction tests (patch and photopatch tests), sunlight sensitivity assessments, and testing and treatment of fungal and viral diseases, and skin cancer evaluations and management.
Dermatologists surgically treat benign and malignant tumors, including moles, cysts, and sun induced skin cancers.
- Contact dermatitis and patch testing
- Cosmetic dermatology
- Cutaneous oncology including surgery
- Cutaneous infectious diseases
- Dermatologic (skin) surgery
- Dermatologic (skin) allergy
- Hair and nail disorders
- Laser therapy of telangectasias
- Melanoma Mohs surgery
- Pediatric dermatology
- Psoriasis - ultraviolet therapy
- Q-switched YAG laser
- Skin cancer diagnosis and surgery