Heart & Vascular Care Center
Our Heart & Vascular Care Center, located within SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, is the region's most experienced cardiovascular care center in southern Wisconsin.
As a patient at the Heart & Vascular Care Center, you have the security of being in the expert care of our Cardiology and Cardiovascular specialists, with seamless access to SSM Health St. Mary's advanced technology, hospital staff and support services.
The Heart & Vascular Care Center leads the way as the area's most experienced cardiac program, performing more cardiac procedures (from open heart surgery to pacemaker implantation) than any other program in Dane County. Our success comes from a proven history of innovative technology, physician expertise, and personalized care for cardiac patients.
Cardiology and Cardiovascular Services
This Heart & Vascular Care Center is a state-of-the-art facility equipped with:
- Specialty cardiovascular care for pediatric and adult patients
- Cardiac and medical imaging labs for screening of heart and vascular diseases
- Madison's first 64-slice CT scanner for rapid, precise and non-invasive heart disease diagnosis
- Cardiovascular surgery operating rooms
- Intensive care and intermediate care units
- Rehabilitation and cardiac support programs
- On-site preventive cardiology services and education