Who can help me?
Dean Health Plan sales representatives are available to help you!
Come visit us at your nearest location:
St. Clare Hospital – Baraboo
Located in the lower level in Crane Room C
Thursdays 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. (Nov. 13 – Feb. 19)
* Not avalable on 12/25 or 1/1
707 14th St
St. Mary’s Hospital – Janesville
Lobby Resource Room
Tuesdays 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. (Nov. 18 – Feb. 17)
3400 E Racine St
Dean Clinic – East
Across from the pharmacy in the lobby
Wednesdays 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. (Nov. 19 – Feb. 18)
* Not avalable on 12/24
1821 S Stoughton Rd
Dean Health Plan
Wednesdays and Fridays 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. (Nov. 12 – Feb. 20)
* Not avalable on 12/24 or 12/31
1277 Deming Way
West Towne Mall
Dean Spot Kiosk
weekdays 1-9 p.m. and weekends during all mall hours*
66 W Towne Mall
*Kiosk not staffed during extended holiday hours.
Licensed insurance agents are able to help you compare and purchase plans on the Marketplace.
The Affordable Care Act provides several resources to assist in finding insurance coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Contact by Telephone:
- Toll free phone support available 24/7 at 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325)
Please visit the Wisconsin Office of Insurance for more information on Navigators and Certified Application Counselors, who are people in your community trained to help you apply and enroll.
- Dane County Job Center, located at 1819 Aberg Ave, Madison will have Certified Application Counselors and computers available from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. They will be hosting enrollment fairs from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursdays. More information on the resources available at the job center can be found at www.danecountyhumanservices.org/ppaca.
- Libraries in Dane County communities in and around Madison will have Certified Application Counselors available at scheduled times. For a calendar of dates and times, check the Dane County/Madison public health website www.publichealthmdc.com/marketplace.cfm
- You may find more Certified Application Counselors throughout Southern Wisconsin at www.e4healthwi.org