Who can help me?
Licensed insurance agents are able to help you compare and purchase plans on the Marketplace.
The Affordable Care Act provides several resources to assist in finding insurance coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Toll free phone support available 24/7 at 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325)
- Online Chat
Please visit the Wisconsin Office of Insurance for more information on Navigators and Certified Application Counselors, who are people in your community trained to help you apply and enroll.
- Dane County Job Center, located at 1819 Aberg Ave, Madison will have Certified Application Counselors and computers available from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. They will be hosting enrollment fairs from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursdays. More information on the resources available at the job center can be found at www.danecountyhumanservices.org/ppaca.
- Libraries in Dane County communities in and around Madison will have Certified Application Counselors available at scheduled times. For a calendar of dates and times, check the Dane County/Madison public health website www.publichealthmdc.com/marketplace.cfm
- You may find more Certified Application Counselors throughout Southern Wisconsin at www.e4healthwi.org
Who can help me with Dean Health Plan insurance questions?
Our Customer Care Center is available to help. Please call us at (800) 279-1302 (TTY users dial 711). You may also speak to a Dean Health Plan Customer Care Center representative in person at the following locations:
- Dean Clinic—East
- Dean Clinic—West
- Dean Clinic—Fish Hatchery
- Dean Clinic—Janesville