Understanding Provider Networks
The HMO Network focuses on coordinated care from trusted providers in 20 counties. Your primary care provider (PCP) is the point of contact for all aspects of health care. This means health insurers and health care providers work together to provide a comprehensive benefit plan that’s easy to use.
The HMO Network is a good choice if:
- You live within the service area.
- You want the most affordable plan option.
- You want highly directed care from a team of physicians working together.
Features of the HMO Network include:
Streamlined Administration – The HMO Network is easy to use, with no claims to file.
Extensive Provider Network – With over 2,000 network providers in 20 counties, you’re never far from a Dean Health Plan provider.
The Focus Network
The Focus Network is a budget-friendly choice that works like an HMO, but features only the Dean network providers (Dean Medical Centers) in Dane, Rock and Sauk counties. This plan provides access to St. Mary’s Hospital in Madison, St. Clare Hospital in Baraboo and St. Mary’s Hospital—Janesville.
The Focus Network is a good choice if:
- You seek a lower cost but still want strong coverage.
- You live in Dane, Rock or Sauk county.
- You only need access to a targeted network of providers.
Features of the Focus Network include:
Simplicity – No claims to file.
HMO Design with a Tighter Network – All the advantages of our HMO plan, but only utilizes providers in a three-county area, which helps keep your costs down.