Transaction Companion Guides
We support all HIPAA-compliant electronic transactions.
The Claim Adjustment Reason Codes are updated quarterly. To ensure you are referencing the correct reason codes, download the file each quarter and discard all earlier documents.
Getting Started with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Trading partners interested in submitting electronic transactions to DHP can download and complete an EDI set up form. Please complete the form and e-mail or fax to the DHP EDI team (608) 252-0893.
Trading partners can also call (800) 356-7344 Ext. 4320 to request an EDI set up form.
Transaction Testing Process
DHP will test all trading partner transactions prior to moving into a production environment. Below are the steps DHP will take when testing a transaction.
- Create test folder on FTP server for trading partner
- Test trading partner files with Claredi® to ensure that transactions are valid.
- Work with trading partner to eliminate all Claredi® identified errors
- Process transaction in test environment to ensure accurate results
- Set up production folder for trading partner on FTP Server.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Washington Publishing Company
Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange
If you have any questions, please contact the DHP EDI team at email@example.com or (800) 356-7344