HealthCheck, BadgerCare Plus
HealthCheck is a preventive health checkup program for members up to age of 21. The HealthCheck program covers complete health checkups. These checkups are very important for children's health. Your child may look and feel well, yet may have a health problem. Your doctor wants to see your children for regular checkups, not just when they are sick.
The HealthCheck program has three purposes:
1. To find and treat children's health problems early;
2. To let you know about the special health services your child can receive; and
3. To determine if your children are eligible for some health care not otherwise covered.
The HealthCheck program covers the care for any health problems found during the checkup, including medical care, eye care and dental care.
The HealthCheck checkup includes:
• A health and developmental history
• Physical exam
• Hearing and vision test
• Dental screening
• Blood and urine lab tests (including blood lead level testing when needed)
• Complete immunizations (shots)
Dean Health Plan will help arrange for transportation for HealthCheck visits for Standard Plan members. Call our Customer Care Center at (800) 279-1301.