- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Hip Replacements
- Knee Replacements
- Orthopedic surgery
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, BS, Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry, BS
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, MD
- University of Illinois, Chicago, IL, Orthopedic Surgery
- Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA, Adult Reconstruction/Arthroplasty
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
American Academy of Orthpaedic Surgeons, Wisconsin Medical Society
Mountain and road cycling, running, snowboarding, hiking
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.