- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Bile duct
- Colorectal care
- Colorectal surgery
- Endocrine surgery
- Endocrine system
- General surgery
- Hepatobiliary surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Liver disease
- Minimally invasive parathyroid surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Pancreas surgery
- Parathyroid surgery
- Robotic Surgery
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, BS
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Medical School, Madison, WI, MD
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, General Surgery
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Wisconsin Chapter, American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- State Medical Society
- Dane County Medical Society
- Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons
- American Society of Colorectal Surgeons
- American Hepatobiliary Pancreas Association
- American Association of Endocrine Surgeons
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.