- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Physician Assistant
- Orthopedic surgery
- Sports medicine
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
College and University
- Augustana College, Rock Island, IL, BA
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, BS-PA
- University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE, MPAS, Master of Physician Assistant Studies
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants; Fellow, Board Member, Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants; Lecturer, University of Wisconsin Physician Assistant Program
Running, tennis, piano
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.