- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Aggression and anxiety in children
- Pediatric psychology
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, BA
- Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, MA, Clinical Psychology
- Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, PhD, Clinical Psychology
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, Parent-Infant & Early Childhood Clinic and Postpartum Depression Treatment Program
- Children's Memorial Hospital, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, Child Clinical Psychology
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
American Psychological Association, member
Gardening, reading, outdoors, and travel
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine
provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to
the appropriate specialty care, as needed.