- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Corneal transplants
- Refractive surgery
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- Brown University, Providence, RI, BA
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, MD
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, Ophthalmology
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, Corneal Transplantation, External Diseases, Refractive Surgery
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, Pediatrics
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
American Academy of Ophthalmology; Castroviejo Cornea Society; Eyebank Association of America; Christian Medical Association; American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons; International Society of Refractive Surgeons
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.