- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
Areas of Interest
Diabetes, Lipid disorders, Osteoporosis, Pituitary, Adrenal disorders, Thyroid dysfunction, Thyroid cancer, Thyroid nodules FNA, Hormonal changes with aging, Gonadal disorders
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
College and University
- Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan, MD
- Overlook Hospital, Summit, NJ, Internal Medicine
- Overlook Hospital, Summit, NJ, Internal Medicine, Chief Resident
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, Geriatric and Gerontology
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Overlook Hospital, Summit, NJ, Internal Medicine, Chief Resident, Internal Medicine 2003
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
American Association of Clinical Endocrinologist, American Medical Association, American Thyroid Association, Endocrine Society, The International Society of Clinical Densitometry
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.