- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Anxiety and stress-related disorders
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Neuropsychological evaluations
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic brain injury
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- Concordia University - Montreal, Quebec, Canada, BA
- Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences - Ponce, Puerto Rico, PsyD
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, Clinical Neuropsychology
- University of Manitoba-Winnipeg, Canada, Clinical Neuropsychology
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
-Research Collaborator at the Mayo Clinic investigating spared procedural memory processes in MCI and early Alzheimer’s disease.
-Served on the National Academy of Neuropsychology's Cultural Diversity Committee.
-Member of the National Academy of Neuropsychology, International Neuropsychological Society, Hispanic Neuropsychological Society, and American Psychological Association
Dr. Castro is of Mexican-Canadian descent and is trilingual (English, Spanish, and French). She enjoys travelling, as well as foreign literature and movies.