- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Physician Assistant
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, BS, Genetics and Biology
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, PA-C
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
American Academy of Physician Assistants, Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants
Cooking/baking, travel, spending time with family/friends, reading
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine
provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to
the appropriate specialty care, as needed.