- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Hand and upper extremity care
- Hand and wrist arthritis
- Sports injuries of the hand and wrist
- Wrist and elbow injuries/fractures
- Wrist arthroscopy
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
College and University
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA, BS, Physical Therapy
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, DO
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Philadelphia, PA, Orthopedic Surgery
- The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- The Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, Generay Surgery
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
The Journal of Hand Surgery - Reviewer; Societies/Membership: American Society for Surgery of the Hand, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, American Osteopathic Association, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, New England Orthopedic Society
Cycling, triathlons, music, reading