- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Back pain
- Botox injections
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Headache diagnosis and treatment (adult and pediatric)
- Movement disorders
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Neurologic neck syndromes
- Occupational medicine
- Parkinson's disease
- Restless leg syndrome
- Seizures/epilepsy (adult and pediatric)
- Sleep apnea
- Sleep disorders
- Spinal stenosis
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, BS, Mechanical Engineering
- University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI, MD
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, PhD, Anatomy
- Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, MO, Neurology
- The Jewish Hospital of St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, Internal Medicine
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
Mercy Hospital Quality Review and Credentials Committees
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.