- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Hand and wrist care
- Orthopedic surgery
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- United States Naval Academy, Annapolis, BS, MD
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, NM, MD
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Winston Salem, NC, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, Mary S. Stern Hand Surgery Fellowship
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Winston Salem, NC, General Surgery
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
Fellow American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Hand Surgery, American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
Mountain biking, photography and spending time with family
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.