- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Family Medicine
- Physician Assistant
- Children's health
- Preventive health
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
College and University
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, Green Bay, WI, BS
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, Master of Physician Assistant Studies
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
American Academy of Physician Assistants
Spending time with family and friends, volunteering, new experiences and adventures