- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Sports Medicine
- Ankle Trauma
- Arthritis surgery
- Deformity correction
- Foot Trauma
- Post-traumatic reconstruction
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- University of Wisconsin College of Letters and Science, Madison, WI, BS
- University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI, MD
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, Wi, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Division of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Maryland Medical Systems, Baltimore, MD, Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Gundersen Clinic-LaCrosse Lutheran Hospital, La Crosse, WI, General Surgery
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
Bicycling, cross-country skiing, gardening