- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- St. John's University, Collegeville, MN, BA
- University of South Dakota, Sioux Falls, SD, MD
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, General Surgery
- Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons, Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, The Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract