- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Deep brain stimulation devices
- Gait disorders
- Huntington's disease
- Involuntary movements
- Parkinson's disease
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, BS
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, MD
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, Neurology
- Oregon Health and Sciences University, Portland, OR, Movement Disorders
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
The American Academy of Neurology, The Movement Disorders Society
Running, traveling, baking, music, spending time with family and friends