- Year Joined SSM Health Medical Group:
Areas of Interest
We all have dreams for our children. But life can be hard and dreams are very fragile. There is nothing more troubling to parents than having a child who struggles in school, can’t pay attention, or who doesn’t get along with others. Some children come into the world burdened with medical or developmental problems. Other children suffer traumatic illnesses or injuries that challenge their ability to live out normal lives. So, you worry and wonder where to turn. In pediatric neuropsychology, we address these issues every day. Through comprehensive evaluations, we come to intimately understand how children think, process information, self-regulate, and learn. Based on this information we can counsel families, give direction, and connect them to other therapists and helping resources. We work with schools and other community agencies. We help children and families on their way toward a better tomorrow.
- Attention and learning disorders
- Behavior Therapy
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental neuropsychology
- Neurology/psychiatry interface
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
College and University
- University of Wisconsin, Superior, WI, MS
- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND, PhD
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.